Where to start with Customer Experience?
Contact Centre Solutions from people who understand Contact Centre Operations
Having someone who understands the mechanics of a contact centre and how to get the most out of your people, process and technology isn’t always easy to find but with FAB Solutions you get the benefit of having flexible skilled resource that’s there for as long as you need it, we can help you build a plan specific to your challenges:
- Process Improvement and Customer Experience design
- Mystery shopper reports and customer journey mapping
- Cultural Surveys and Employee Engagement workshops
- Contact centre optimisation – Improve your operating rhythm
- Workforce Management and Workforce optimisation
- Leadership Coaching and Performance coaching
- Coaching Culture workshops for managers
- Contact Centre Telephony training programmes
- Sales management and Sales Consultancy – Define your process, sales meetings, forecasting, pipeline management, reward scheme design
- Customer Service Training skills Including emotional intelligence
- Training and competency audits for regulated business
Business consultants at your fingertips
You only know what you are told or what you see and often you don’t know what’s really happening until you inspect what you expect, but you don’t always have the time and with the best will in the world you can’t observe all interactions of your managers with your people – That’s where FAB Solutions can support, if you need an extra pair of hands to review your process‘ observe your teams and create recommendations we can help, from anything from a few hours a month to a few days a week, we can support you to get the very best from your Sales leaders and help sit down with you to get the most out of your business and your teams.
Not sure what you need?
Why not drop us some more details about what it is you are trying to solve in your Contact Centre and we can call you and discuss what’s available, scroll down further to see our options
Choose the best option for your contact centre below
Option 1: – Diagnose & Recommend
Ideal for Contact Centres who need help diagnosing the problem and it’s root cause. We help identify solutions to fix the problems and provide recommendations for you to plan and prioritise internally. We Understand that there often isn’t enough time in the day to really investigate, analyse and present back all the findings from your investigations in a format that allows you to make a positive change so we do all that for you! A full operational audit of all the key areas of your contact centre walking through your customer journey and testing your process’ and speaking with key stakeholders to provide a comprehensive report this option includes: –
- Initial Contact Centre Diagnostic
- Five days Consultancy time
- Full report of our findings
- Recommendations and action plan for you to progress at your pace.
- Free 60 minutes Follow up Consultation 90 days after the Diagnostic to check in on your progress.
Option 2: Diagnose & Support: –
- This is ideal for Contact Centres who require additional support and an extra pair of hands to help implement some of the recommendations. We provide project oversight and governance for the implementation of the project supporting in a consultative capacity to help you stay on track, ensuring the project runs smoothly and you realise the improvements to your Customer Experience this option includes.
- All of the elements outlined in Option 1
- Five Days project Consultancy time per month (flexible)
- Weekly Project Scope meetings
- Progress dashboards and project governance
Option 3: Diagnose, Support & Deliver
- This is ideal for Contact Centres who need more hands on support with their transformation, this options gives you full project support, governance and internal stakeholder management for the project, supporting the internal team as part of the team and the working group, where needed we can also include additional external expertise such as business analysts, training resource etc, this option includes:
- All of the elements outlined in Option 1 and 2
- Bespoke Number of Consultancy days in line with project scope
- Weekly Project review meetings
- Progress dashboards and project governance
- Business case support (where required)
- Training design and change Management workshops (where required)
- Adhoc attendance of internal meetings (where required)
- Specialist project resource (where required)
To start on your transformation journey and to see how we can best support you we should have a conversation first and understand more about what you are trying to achieve and some of your key challenges so book in a free 30 minute Contact Centre health Check by clicking on the link below .
Get in touch to learn more.
Get in touch to learn more.
OP’S DIRECTOR – Interim solutions for immediate problems
WHY CHOOSE YOUR OP’S DIRECTOR?
When you add a FAB Op’s Director to your leadership squad FAB Solutions will provide your contact centre with:
- Affordable and flexible resource
- Experieneced contact centre leadership
- None of the addtional on costs that permenanet staff come with like Pensions, PAYE, Recruitment costs and long lead times
- Interim resource needed for as long as you need it.
- Experience in multiple disciplines
- Stratgeic accumen that can support you aorund the board table
- Strategic reosurce capable of transformative action
- Accountable for you and the rest of your team
OUTSOURCED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
Hiring senior roles can come with the challenge of release dates and long gaps in the leadership team which can hold up decisions, projects and impact on the day to day running of the operation.
The Op’s director should be sitting centrally to your business and the contact centre can often be described as the beating heart of the operation so it’s a big deal when there is a gap.
if you are a growing Contact centre it might be the cost of appoint a full time Op’s director is prohibitive and you might not need a full time op’s lead but do need the experience that this role brings on an adhoc or interim basis.
That’s where FAB solutions can help provide proven experience at a flexible and affordable basis won’t significant impact your P&L.
We can help you transform your operation so that it becomes a centre of excellence focusing on people, process and technology to change your customer experience, supporting you to deliver a pre-defined Strategy or helping you shape the strategic direction of the business.
We are flexible with how much time you might need, some centres may need 2 or 3 days a month and other might need 1 or 2 days a week, we can work around your requirements for as long as you need until you are in a position to recruit full time, which of course we can help with.
Start the ball rolling today!
Take your first step to getting the support you need click on the link to get in touch.
Want to change the culture in your contact centre?
How do you define high performance culture?
Understanding where you are now and where you want to go is the first part of the people transformation plan. Knowing what the size of the gap is and what Knowledge and skills gaps might exist that could limit your success is a critical first step. To drive a high performance culture we have to assess knowledge, behaviours and attitudes, so we start with our People and Culture Diagnostic
Understanding your teams competence is absolutely key especially if you are a small business as disengaged employees cost you productivity and potential reputational damage if not corrected so FAB can supports you be approaching this in three Steps you to undertake a diagnostic of your team providing the following:
- STEP 1 – Identify Best Practice – We help you define what good looks like and where you are right now to determine the size of the gap and what’s needed to help bridge this.
- STEP 2 – We create bespoke workshops, training, Process, Documentation, Behavioural frameworks to help set the standard ensuring your frontline and leadership team are aligned on what good looks.
- STEP 3 – Coaching observations, using our coaching for performance checklist we conduct 121 performance coaching providing real time feedback on their coaching to give them confidence and support they are doing it right.
- You receive a detailed T&C report with findings and recommendations from our observations.
Create a Consistent Framework for Success
Having spent 15 years in financial services blue chip organisations working with a structured training and competency framework we know how to observe, give feedback and drive perfromance conversations in your business which can drive tangible improvement and perfromance in your bottom line.
- 1-2-1 observations of all team leaders using, FAB solutions 1-2-1 checklist for effective conversations (Maximum 5 per day based on 60 minute sessions)
- Team meeting observations using FAB solutions effective team meeting checklist (Maximum 5 per day based on 60 minute sessions)
- Coaching observations using our coaching for performance checklist (Maximum 5 per day based on 60 minute sessions)
- A detailed T&C report with findings and recommendations
Want to discuss this some more?
Start your first step towards changing the Culture in your Contact Centre by dropping us a message and giving us some background on your challenges, click on the link to get in touch.
Why not down load these PDF’s a useful and intercative self diagnostic tool to self assess your own business performance, available as a self help tool or can be included as part of a business consultancy package where FAB solutions will diagnose, create recommendations and support you with an improvement plan.
Download our Practical CX guide – understand what your CX goal statements are and what your plan of action needs to be using our 6 step process improvement plan and if you need help tackling any of the key areas then we can provide support there too.
“Garry brings infectious energy and passion to everything, and does it with a smile. Would love to team up together again at some point in the future.”
Ben S, Consultancy team Manager
Subscribe to our newsletter
By filling in your details and clicking ‘Submit’ you are consenting for FAB Solutions to send you marketing emails. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ in any email received.