Where to start with Customer Experience?
Contact Centre Solutions from people who understand Contact Centre Operations
- Process Improvement and Customer Experience design
- Mystery shopper reports and customer journey mapping
- Cultural Surveys and Employee Engagement workshops
- Contact centre optimisation – Improve your operating rhythm
- Workforce Management and Workforce optimisation
- Leadership Coaching and Performance coaching
- Coaching Culture workshops for managers
- Contact Centre Telephony training programmes
- Sales management and Sales Consultancy – Define your process, sales meetings, forecasting, pipeline management, reward scheme design
- Customer Service Training skills Including emotional intelligence
- Training and competency audits for regulated business
Business consultants at your fingertips
Not sure what you need?
Choose the best option for your contact centre below
Option 1: – Diagnose & Recommend
- Initial Contact Centre Diagnostic
- Five days Consultancy time
- Full report of our findings
- Recommendations and action plan for you to progress at your pace.
- Free 60 minutes Follow up Consultation 90 days after the Diagnostic to check in on your progress.
Option 2: Diagnose & Support: –
- This is ideal for Contact Centres who require additional support and an extra pair of hands to help implement some of the recommendations. We provide project oversight and governance for the implementation of the project supporting in a consultative capacity to help you stay on track, ensuring the project runs smoothly and you realise the improvements to your Customer Experience this option includes.
- All of the elements outlined in Option 1
- Five Days project Consultancy time per month (flexible)
- Weekly Project Scope meetings
- Progress dashboards and project governance
Option 3: Diagnose, Support & Deliver
- This is ideal for Contact Centres who need more hands on support with their transformation, this options gives you full project support, governance and internal stakeholder management for the project, supporting the internal team as part of the team and the working group, where needed we can also include additional external expertise such as business analysts, training resource etc, this option includes:
- All of the elements outlined in Option 1 and 2
- Bespoke Number of Consultancy days in line with project scope
- Weekly Project review meetings
- Progress dashboards and project governance
- Business case support (where required)
- Training design and change Management workshops (where required)
- Adhoc attendance of internal meetings (where required)
- Specialist project resource (where required)
Get in touch to learn more.
OP’S DIRECTOR – Interim solutions for immediate problems
WHY CHOOSE YOUR OP’S DIRECTOR?
When you add a FAB Op’s Director to your leadership squad FAB Solutions will provide your contact centre with:
- Affordable and flexible resource
- Experienced contact centre leadership
- None of the additional on costs that permanent staff come with like Pensions, PAYE, Recruitment costs and long lead times
- Interim resource needed for as long as you need it.
- Experience in multiple disciplines
- Strategic acumen that can support you around the board table
- Strategic resource capable of transformative action
- Accountable for you and the rest of your team
Hiring senior roles can come with the challenge of release dates and long gaps in the leadership team which can hold up decisions, projects and impact on the day to day running of the operation.
The Op’s director should be sitting centrally to your business and the contact centre can often be described as the beating heart of the operation so it’s a big deal when there is a gap.
if you are a growing Contact centre it might be the cost of appoint a full time Op’s director is prohibitive and you might not need a full time op’s lead but do need the experience that this role brings on an ad-hoc or interim basis.
That’s where FAB solutions can help provide proven experience at a flexible and affordable basis won’t significant impact your P&L.
We can help you transform your operation so that it becomes a centre of excellence focusing on people, process and technology to change your customer experience, supporting you to deliver a pre-defined Strategy or helping you shape the strategic direction of the business.
We are flexible with how much time you might need, some centres may need 2 or 3 days a month and other might need 1 or 2 days a week, we can work around your requirements for as long as you need until you are in a position to recruit full time, which of course we can help with.
Start the ball rolling today!
Want to change the culture in your contact centre?
How do you define high performance culture?
Understanding where you are now and where you want to go is the first part of the people transformation plan. Knowing what the size of the gap is and what Knowledge and skills gaps might exist that could limit your success is a critical first step. To drive a high performance culture we have to assess knowledge, behaviours and attitudes, so we start with our People and Culture Diagnostic
- STEP 1 – Identify Best Practice – We help you define what good looks like and where you are right now to determine the size of the gap and what’s needed to help bridge this.
- STEP 2 – We create bespoke workshops, training, Process, Documentation, Behavioural frameworks to help set the standard ensuring your frontline and leadership team are aligned on what good looks.
- STEP 3 – Coaching observations, using our coaching for performance checklist we conduct 121 performance coaching providing real time feedback on their coaching to give them confidence and support they are doing it right.
- You receive a detailed T&C report with findings and recommendations from our observations.
Create a Consistent Framework for Success
Having spent 15 years in financial services blue chip organisations working with a structured training and competency framework we know how to observe, give feedback and drive performance conversations in your business which can drive tangible improvement and performance in your bottom line.
- 1-2-1 observations of all team leaders using, FAB solutions 1-2-1 checklist for effective conversations (Maximum 5 per day based on 60 minute sessions)
- Team meeting observations using FAB solutions effective team meeting checklist (Maximum 5 per day based on 60 minute sessions)
- Coaching observations using our coaching for performance checklist (Maximum 5 per day based on 60 minute sessions)
- A detailed T&C report with findings and recommendations
Want to discuss this some more?
Download our Practical CX guide – understand what your CX goal statements are and what your plan of action needs to be using our 6 step process improvement plan and if you need help tackling any of the key areas then we can provide support there too.